How to Care For Your Wedding Film
If you're one of our wonderful wedding clients who has just recently tied the knot (congratulations!) there's a good chance you're patiently waiting for your Cinematt wedding film.
After hours and hours of reviewing your footage, editing it down to the most magical moments, and syncing it with music to match your amazing day, we add a little of that Cinematt je ne sais quoi and wrap it up nicely for your enjoyment.
But then it's up to you! Whether you receive your film via digital download, usb flash drive, or DVD, the future of your digital memories are in your hands.
5 Tips for Preserving Your Digital Files
- Save it in more than one location. Upload the files to a computer at your earliest convenience.
- Save it externally. To make sure they aren't deleted by accident or lost in a computer crash, copy or upload to an external hard drive as well.
- Don't toss your original. Keep your original source (USB, DVD, etc) somewhere safe and filed away. It's best to leave it in protective packaging.
- Don't keep problems to yourself. If there is something wrong with your file, please let us know at the earliest convenience! The longer you wait, the harder it will be for us to pull your files out of storage, and there may be an additional fee.
- Evolve with the digital world. Make sure if a new format becomes widely used, have your video copied to it. There are many services available to copy VHS tapes to DVD or Blu Ray discs, and in the future I'm sure there will be other new ways to save and store files.
And as always, if you have any questions about your files, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com!